Fosun Closes Off-Market Takeover Bid for Roc Oil
Australia's Roc Oil Company Limited (ROC) announced Monday that it has been informed by Transcendent Resources Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Fosun International Limited (together Fosun), that it has now closed its off-market takeover bid for ROC.
The Offer Period ended at 7:00pm Nov. 2014 (Sydney time) and, as at the end of the Offer Period, Fosun has received acceptances of 636,698,799 ROC Shares, representing 92.595 percent of all ROC Shares on issue.
As Fosun has acquired at least 90 percent of all ROC Shares on issue, it is entitled to compulsorily acquire all of the ROC Shares on issue in accordance with the Corporations Act. Fosun has advised that it intends to proceed with compulsory acquisition in accordance with the Corporations Act. Fosun has further advised that it intends to procure that ROC be removed from the official list of ASX.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Santos Names Roc Oil CEO Anthony Neilson as CFO to Replace Andrew Seaton (Sep 19)
- SapuraKencana Clinches $72M of Work in Malaysia, India & Cote d'Ivoire (Dec 08)
- Faroe Completes Roc Oil Acquisition (Nov 06)
Company: Fosun International Limited more info
- Source: China's Fosun Looks to Buy Israel Gas Fields from Delek (Dec 01)
- Fosun Closes Off-Market Takeover Bid for Roc Oil (Nov 18)
- Roc Oil Names Bin Zhao as Chairman to Succeed Mike Harding (Nov 14)