Beach Ends Hydraulic Stimulation Program at Queensland's Redland-1 Well
Icon Energy Limited reported Thursday that the ATP 855 Joint Venture has completed the Hydraulic Stimulation program at the Redland-1 well in the Cooper Eromanga Basin in Queensland, Australia.
Condor Energy Services has now moved the hydraulic stimulation equipment to the Geoffrey-1 well location and the hydraulic stimulation program of the Patchawarra and Epsilon Formations commenced Nov. 12.
As the stimulation and testing program in ATP 855 progresses and stabilized flow rates have been established from the wells over the coming weeks, we will provide timely updates to the market.
Joint Venture Interests in ATP 855
- Icon Energy Limited - 35.1 percent
- Beach Energy Limited - 46.9 percent (Operator)
- Chevron Australia Exploration 1 Pty Ltd - 18 percent
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- ExxonMobil Jumping in to Mexico Fuel Market With First US Cargo (Dec 06)
- Chevron To Study Mexican Oil Block, No Drilling Seen In First 4 Years (Nov 30)
- Buying Texas Oil at New Mexico Prices: Majors Go West for Shale (Nov 14)
Company: Icon Energy more info
- Icon Energy, Shantou Sino Energy Extend Deadline for Gas Sales Agreement (Jun 26)
- Icon Secures Renewal of ATP 594 in Queensland's Cooper-Eromanga Basin (May 15)
- Beach Ups Contingent Resources of Nappamerri Trough Project, Chevron Quits (Mar 30)
Company: Beach Energy Ltd. more info
- Beach Energy Buys Origin's Lattice in $1.25 Billion Deal (Sep 28)
- Beach Energy Completes Callawonga-12 Well Drilling in Cooper Basin (Aug 25)
- Beach Energy Spuds Callawonga-12 Well in South Australia's Cooper Basin (Aug 18)