Buru Energy Completes Oil Production Testing at Ungani North 1 Well in WA
Buru Energy Limited, an Australian oil and gas exploration and production company, provided Wednesday the following update on operations at Ungani North 1 well in the Canning Basin, Western Australia.
Ungani North 1 Completed for Oil Production Testing
Since the last operations update, the first stage of the production test of the Ungani North 1 well has been successfully completed using DDH1 Rig 31. The operation included conditioning the fluid in the well and running the testing tubing completion string. The interpreted oil zone in the Ungani Dolomite is planned to be flow tested next week.
DDH1 Rig 31 is now being rigged down and will be mobilized to the Commodore 1 well site with that well planned for spud later next week.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Bets on New US Turbomachinery Demand (Feb 17)
- Shell-Led Group Delays Decision On Canada Gas Export Plan (Jul 12)
- Japanese Banks Expand To Ranks of World's Biggest Energy Lenders (Jun 09)
Company: Buru Energy Limited more info
- Buru Updates on Resources Review for Canning Basin's Permit EP 371 in WA (Apr 19)
- Buru Reports Encouraging Testing Ops Results at Ungani Far West 1 Well (Mar 15)
- Buru Updates on Testing Ops on Ungani Far West 1 Well in Canning Basin (Mar 10)