HHI Inks $1.94B EPCIC Deal with ADMA-OPCO for UAE's Nasr Field Project
South Korea's Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd. (HHI) signed a $1.94 billion contract with Abu Dhabi Marine Operating Company (ADMA-OPCO) for the second package of the Nasr Full Field Development Project in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), the company announced Wednesday.
Under the contract, HHI will provide engineering, procurement, construction, installation and commissioning work for the super complex comprising a gas treatment platform, a separation platform and an accommodation platform, HHI said in a press release.
The South Korean contractor, which received a Letter of Award for the project from ADMA-OPCO July 7, will also lay 89.4 miles (144 kilommeters) subsea power and 34.1 miles (55 kilometers) infield cables as well as modify an existing manifold tower and two wellhead towers in Nasr oil field, which is located 81.4 miles (131 kilometers) northwest of Abu Dhabi, UAE and work for Power Distribution Facilities from existing DAS Island to super complex.
Work is scheduled for completion within the first half of 2019 and the facilities – to be installed 81.4 miles (131 kilometers) northwest off Abu Dhabi City – will increase the daily oil production capacity of the offshore field to 65,000 barrels from the current 22,000 barrels.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Canada LNG Project Developers Trim List of FEED Contenders (Jan 30)
- Hyundai Heavy Plunges by Record on $1.2 Billion Sale Plan (Dec 27)
- World's Top Two Shipyards Signal More Orders as Earnings Improve (Apr 27)
Company: ADMA-OPCO more info
- Penspen Secures Das Island Services Contract (Mar 08)
- Technip Bags PMC Services Deal for UAE's Nasr Field Development Project (Nov 14)
- HHI Inks $1.94B EPCIC Deal with ADMA-OPCO for UAE's Nasr Field Project (Nov 12)