Hydraulic Stimulation Program Commences at Redland-1 Well in Queensland
Icon Energy Limited reported Wednesday that the ATP 855 Joint Venture has completed the Hydraulic Stimulation program at the Etty-1 well in the Cooper Eromanga Basin in Queensland, Australia.
The flow testing of the Etty-1 well will be conducted over the coming weeks and more information will be announced upon a stabilized flow rate from the well.
Condor Energy Services has now moved the hydraulic stimulation equipment to the Redland-1 well location and the hydraulic stimulation program commenced Oct. 28.
As the stimulation and testing program in ATP 855 progresses over the coming weeks, we will provide timely updates to the market.
Joint Venture Interests in ATP 855
- Icon Energy Limited - 35.1 percent
- Beach Energy Limited - 46.9 percent (Operator)
- Chevron Australia Exploration 1 Pty Ltd - 18 percent
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Transocean Lands $830MM Rig Contract with Chevron (Dec 28)
- Premier Oil Eyes Bid for Chevron's North Sea Assets (Dec 13)
- Big Oil Battles Prolonged Gender Problem (Dec 04)
Company: Icon Energy more info
- Icon Energy, Shantou Sino Energy Extend Deadline for Gas Sales Agreement (Jun 26)
- Icon Secures Renewal of ATP 594 in Queensland's Cooper-Eromanga Basin (May 15)
- Beach Ups Contingent Resources of Nappamerri Trough Project, Chevron Quits (Mar 30)
Company: Beach Energy Ltd. more info
- Beach Energy Buys Origin's Lattice in $1.25 Billion Deal (Sep 28)
- Beach Energy Completes Callawonga-12 Well Drilling in Cooper Basin (Aug 25)
- Beach Energy Spuds Callawonga-12 Well in South Australia's Cooper Basin (Aug 18)