Petronas Carigali Extends BW Offshore's Contract for FPSO Berge Helene
BW Offshore, a floating production services provider, announced Wednesday that the firm has received a two year contract extension for the lease and operation of the floating production, storage and offloading (FPSO) vessel FPSO Berge Helene from Petronas Carigali Mauritania 1 Pty. Ltd -- a unit of Malaysia's national oil company Petroliam Nasional Berhad's upstream subsidiary Petronas Carigali.
"The firm period has been extended to 2Q 2017 (from 2Q 2015)," BW Offshore said in a press release.
FPSO Berge Helene has been working for Petronas Carigali offshore Mauritania since 2006.
The turret-moored FPSO is equipped to process 75,000 barrels per day of oil and 100,000 barrels of liquids. In addition, the vessel has a water injection capacity of 100,000 barrels per day and a gas compression capacity of 54 million standard cubic feet per day. The storage capacity of FPSO Berge Helene is 2 million barrels.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- After Europe's Gas Market Disasters, LNG May Come to the Rescue (Dec 12)
- Petronas Unit Agrees Share Swap With Shell's Africa Operator (Dec 05)
- Malaysia's Petronas Asked To Exit Myanmar In Protest Of Rohingya Crisis (Nov 08)
Company: BW Offshore more info
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- Keppel Wins $89M Deals for Work on 3 Floating Facilities, 1 Pipelay Vessel (Jul 08)
- BW Offshore Secures 3 Year Contract Extension for FPSO BW Pioneer (Apr 26)