Drillsearch Completes Acquisition of Ambassador Oil & Gas
Drillsearch Energy Limited announced Monday that it has successfully completed compulsory acquisition of the outstanding shares in Ambassador Oil & Gas Limited (Ambassador). Following compulsory acquisition, Ambassador is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Drillsearch.
A claim form to enable former Ambassador shareholders whose shares have been acquired through compulsory acquisition to receive the offer consideration has been posted to the registered address for relevant shareholders.
The compulsory acquisition process finalizes Drillsearch’s successful acquisition of Ambassador, consolidating Drillsearch’s position in the Northern Cooper and providing further diversification of Drillsearch’s Unconventional Business outside of the Nappamerri Trough and into the more liquids-rich Patchawarra Trough adjacent to our existing PEL 101 acreage (Drillsearch 80 percent and Operator).
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Beach Energy Makes $31M in Annual Savings Through Merger with Drillsearch (Apr 27)
- Australia's Beach Energy Completes Merger with Drillsearch Energy (Mar 01)
- Australia's Federal Court Approves Beach Energy-Drillsearch Energy Merger (Feb 18)
Company: Ambassador Oil & Gas Ltd. more info
- Drillsearch Completes Acquisition of Ambassador Oil & Gas (Oct 28)
- Drillsearch Gains Control of 89.1% Shares in Ambassador Oil & Gas (Sep 15)
- Drillsearch Energy Ups Stake in Ambassador Oil & Gas to 84.2% (Aug 29)