Hunt Energy to Provide Drilling Services in PEL444 in Cooper/Eromanga Basin
Australia-focused Holloman Energy Corporation reported Monday that the firm's farmout partner has signed a letter of intent with Hunt Energy and Mineral Pty. Ltd. (Hunt Energy) with regard to a drilling service agreement whereby Hunt Energy will provide drilling services for up to 6 wells in the Petroleum Exploration License PEL444 located on the western flank of the Cooper/Eromanga Basin in the State of South Australia, Australia.
Based on the recent reprocessed Wingman 3D survey, the targeted drilling locations have been mapped at various stratigraphic levels such as Birkhead, Namur and Hutton. These will be assessed in conjunction with the analogies from the adjacent Charo field.
Holloman is focused on exploring and producing oil in Australia's Cooper Basin. Holloman's Cooper Basin licenses include interests in PEL 112 and PEL 444 which currently comprise approximately 850,000 thousand gross acres (3,444 square kilometers), 413,000 net acres on the prolific Western Margin of Australia's Cooper - Eromanga Basin.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Hunt Energy to Provide Drilling Services in PEL444 in Cooper/Eromanga Basin (Oct 21)
- Entek Abandons Nudgee-1 (Jun 21)
- Vicpet: Drilling Begins on Marracoonda-2 (Jan 15)
Company: Holloman Energy Corporation more info
- Australia's PEL 444 Partners Swap Seismic Data with Senex, Bridgeport (Jun 02)
- Holloman and JV to Continue Exploration of PELs 112, 444 in Cooper Basin (Jan 29)
- Partners Fail to Find Hydrocarbons at Baikal #1 Well in SA's Cooper Basin (Dec 10)