Hakurya-11 Commences Mobilization to Gobi-1 Well in Indonesia's Gurita PSC
Australia's oil and gas exploration and production firm Nido Petroleum Limited (Nido or the Company) disclosed Wedenesday that it has been advised by Lundin Gurita B.V., Operator of the Gurita Production Sharing Contract (PSC) in West Natuna Basin, offshore Indonesia, that the jackup Hakuryu 11 (425' ILC) has commenced mobilization to the Gobi-1 well location.
Nido will update the market once the Hakuryu-11, owned by Japan Drilling Co. Ltd., commences drilling operations at the Gobi-1 well.
Nido currently has a 10 percent working interest in the Gurita PSC, with Lundin Gurita, a subsidiary of Sweden's Lundin Petroleum A.B., holding the remaining 90 percent interest in the offshore block.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Equinor, Partners to Develop Next Phase of Johan Sverdrup (Aug 27)
- Lundin Petroleum Raises Size Of Norway's Rolvsnes Oil Discovery (Aug 27)
- Output At Lundin's Grieg Field Back To Normal After Forties Outage (Dec 27)
Company: Japan Drilling more info
- Rosneft Makes Discovery at Wild Orchid Gas Condensate Field Off Vietnam (Aug 12)
- India-Led Joint Expedition Finds Large Gas Hydrate Deposit in Bay of Bengal (Jul 26)
- Rosneft Spuds PLDD-1X Well in Vietnam's Nam Con Son Basin with Hakuryu-5 (Mar 09)
Company: Nido Petroleum more info
- Philippines' Galoc Phase 3 Oil Field Development Plan for Start-up in 2019 (Aug 17)
- Partners Nearer to Further Development of Galoc Oil Field Offshore Palawan (Jul 14)
- Otto Energy Completes Sale of Galoc Production Co. Stake to Nido for $106M (Feb 17)