ExxonMobil Extends OSV Charters with Alam Maritim for $23M
Malaysia's Alam Maritim Resources Berhad's wholly-owned subsidiary, Alam Maritim (M) Sdn Bhd, recently received a Letter of Extension from ExxonMobil Exploration and Production Malaysia Inc. (EMEPMI) exercising its option to extend the existing charter party contracts for an accommodation barge/vessel and an anchor handling tug for a total contract sum of approximately $22.96 million (MYR 75.19 million).
Under the contracts, the two-year charter for the accommodation barge/vessel and the unit anchor handling tug will run from Oct. 12 until Oct. 11, 2016.
"The Contracts ... are expected to contribute positively to the earnings and net tangible assets of ALAM for the financial year ending Dec. 31 and beyond," the company said in an announcement on local stock exchange Bursa Malaysia Monday.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 16 Offshore Rigs
- ExxonMobil Jumping in to Mexico Fuel Market With First US Cargo (Dec 06)
- ExxonMobil to Evaluate Offshore Mauritania Blocks (Dec 04)
- ExxonMobil To Merge Refining And Marketing Divisions (Dec 01)
Company: Alam Maritim Resources Bhd. more info
- Alam Maritim Bags $6.8M PETRONAS' Subcontract for PFLNG1 Facility (Jun 02)
- Alam Maritim Lands $13M Contract to Provide Workboat to PETRONAS Carigali (Mar 15)
- Alam Maritim Bags EPCIC Contract from PETRONAS Carigali for TCOT Project (Dec 02)