Keppel's Unit KSI Completes Acquisition of 10% Stake in Golar Hilli
Keppel Corporation Limited referred Saturday to its earlier announcement that KSI Production Pte Ltd (KSI), an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of the Company, has on Sept. 4 entered into a sale and purchase agreement to acquire 50 ordinary shares (Acquired Shares), representing 10 percent shareholding interest in the total registered issued share capital of Golar Hilli Corporation (Golar Hilli) from Golar GHK Lessors Limited (Golar GHK) at a consideration of $1 per Acquired Share (the Acquisition).
Unless otherwise specified, all capitalized terms shall have the same meaning ascribed to them in the announcement dated Sept. 5 in relation to the acquisition of 10 percent interest in Golar Hilli Corporation (the Announcement).
Further to the Announcement, Keppel Corporation Limited (the Company) wishes to announce that the Acquisition has been completed Sept. 12.
The Acquisition is not expected to have any material impact on the net tangible assets and earnings per share of the Company for the current financial year.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Golar's Cameroon FLNG Project Starts Commercial Operations (Jun 04)
- Ophir Holdings, OneLNG to Establish JOC for Fortuna Project (Nov 10)
- Golar GenPower, ExxonMobil Sign LNG Supply Deal for Power Project in Brazil (Mar 07)
Company: Keppel Corporation Ltd. more info
- Singapore's Keppel Posts Lower 2Q Profit, Says Rig Market Outlook Muddy (Jul 20)
- Singapore's Keppel To Buy New Bonds Of Struggling KrisEnergy (Nov 03)
- Brazilian Government Plans to Open Talks with Keppel, Sembcorp Marine (Sep 05)