Odfjell Secures New Well Services Contracts
Norway's Odfjell Drilling reported Wednesday that its well services division has signed a new deal with Statoil for tubular running services and rental services on the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
Statoil has awarded Odfjell Well Services a frame agreement for tubular running services on its NCS installations that has a duration of six years from January 2015, plus two two-year options. The firm added that during the last six months Odfjell Well Services secured new contracts with a total estimated turnover of $250 million.
Odfjell Drilling CEO Simen Lieungh commented in a company statement:
"These new contracts are important elements in developing our well services business area. We are able to maintain sales and activity level in a tougher market. Our main ambition is to provide Statoil and other clients with safe and cost efficient solutions in Norway and other markets."
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Statoil May Build Onshore Terminal for Castberg Oil -Minister (Jan 16)
- Canadian Offshore Oil Interest Grows As Pipeline Woes Sink Alberta Prices (Dec 20)
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
Company: Odfjell more info
Manages 19 Offshore Rigs
- Odfjell Secures New Well Services Contracts (Sep 10)
- Odfjell Offshore Raising up to $500M to Develop Fleet (Mar 12)
- Odfjell Lands Record Breaking Deal with BP (Jan 11)