SKKMigas Extends Triangle's Appointment as Aceh's Pase Block Operator
Australia's Triangle Energy (Global) Limited (Triangle or the Company), a gas exploration and production company, revealed Monday that Indonesia's upstream oil and gas regulator SKKMigas has extended Triangle's appointment as the operator of the Pase Block in Aceh Province, North Sumatra, Indonesia for six months from Aug. 24.
Triangle continues to work with the Aceh Government to facilitate the award of the Pase production sharing contract (PSC) to Aceh Pase Global Energy Pte. Ltd. (APGE), a joint venture company owned by Triangle and Aceh Government-owned firm Perusahaan Daerah Pembangunan Aceh (PDPA).
Since 2009, Triangle has successfully operated and produced gas from the Pase field and continues to abide by all SKKMigas requirements to operate the PSC in a safe manner with zero incidents.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Triangle Energy Buys Cliff Head Oil Field Offshore Perth Basin for $2.4M (Jun 21)
- Triangle Energy Completes Sale of its Pase PSC Stake in Aceh to Enso Asia (Feb 17)
- Triangle Energy Sells Unit Operating Indonesia's Pase PSC to PT Enso Asia (Dec 28)
Company: Special Task Force for Upstream Oil and Gas Business Activities more info
- Indonesian Banks Join Global Lenders to Provide Finance for Tangguh Project (Aug 05)
- Indonesia Rejects Exxon Proposal To Boost Cepu Block Output (Jun 14)
- Survey Shows Most Indonesian Upstream Firms Likely to Cut Workforce in 2016 (May 31)