Keppel's Unit Disposes of 35% Stake in PetroVietnam Drilling Overseas Co.
Keppel Corporation Limited (the Company or KCL) disclosed Friday that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Joy Pride Investments Limited (Joy Pride), has on Aug. 22 disposed of its 35 percent shareholding interest in PV Drilling Overseas Company Private Limited (PVDO) to PetroVietnam Drilling and Well Service Corporation and Overseas Drilling Holdings Ltd for $350.
PVDO has ceased to be an associated company of the Company.
Fullerton Fund Management Company Ltd. (Fullerton Fund Management), a subsidiary of the Company’s controlling shareholder, Temasek Holdings (Private) Limited, has a deemed interest in 1,283,004 shares, representing approximately 0.47 percent of the issued share capital of PetroVietnam Drilling and Well Service Corporation, held in third-party funds managed by Fullerton Fund Management as an investment manager. Save as disclosed above, none of the directors or controlling shareholders of the Company has any interest, direct or indirect, in the above transaction.
The above-mentioned transaction is not expected to have any material impact on the earnings per share and net tangible asset per share value of KCL for the current financial year.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- PVEP Song Hong Secures PV Drilling II for Work in Vietnam's Block 103-107 (Jul 15)
- Keppel FELS on Track to Deliver its 100th Newbuild Jackup to PV Drilling (Mar 02)
- Newbuild UMW Naga 6 to Work Offshore Vietnam in $46M Deal with PV Drilling (Sep 10)
Company: Keppel Corporation Ltd. more info
- Singapore's Keppel Posts Lower 2Q Profit, Says Rig Market Outlook Muddy (Jul 20)
- Singapore's Keppel To Buy New Bonds Of Struggling KrisEnergy (Nov 03)
- Brazilian Government Plans to Open Talks with Keppel, Sembcorp Marine (Sep 05)