Atlantic Farms Out PL528 Stake to Repsol
North West Europe-focused Atlantic Petroleum reported Friday that it has agreed a deal to farm out two-fifths of its stake in Norwegian production license PL528/528b to Spain's Repsol.
The deal will see Atlantic's interest in PL528/528b fall from 15 percent to nine percent. The agreement is subject to government approval.
Atlantic CEO Ben Arabo commented in a company statement:
"We are pleased to enter into a commercial arrangement with Repsol on PL528. We are already working together with Repsol in PL704 and PL705 in the Norwegian Sea and are pleased to be able to expand the co-operation. The area around Asta Hansteen is very important for Atlantic Petroleum and we are looking forward to further increasing our footprint in the area."
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Big Oil Reuses Platforms in Latest Cost-Cutting Trick (Nov 15)
- Sources: Spain's Repsol Hires Tanker For Iran's Pars Oil As Sanctions Loom (Jun 19)
- Total Signs Deal to Extend TFT Gas Field License in Algeria (Jun 11)
Company: Atlantic Petroleum more info
- Atlantic Petroleum Production Drops (Jan 06)
- Atlantic Petroleum Continues to Increase Production (Sep 02)
- Atlantic Petroleum more than Doubles Production in July 2015 (Aug 04)