MEO Further Extends Notice Dates for Eni's Farm-in to Permit NT/P68
MEO Australia Limited, an independent oil and gas company, reported Friday that it has agreed with Eni Australia Limited (Eni) to extend the notice dates under the NT/P68 Farm-in Agreement (FIA) for the second Heron well and the option for Eni to acquire an additional 25 percent participating interest in the Blackwood area from Aug. 29 to Oct. 28.
MEO’s CEO and MD Jurgen Hendrich, commented on the announcement:
“This further extension provides additional time for the Operator to complete quantification of the discovered resources and determine its strategy in relation to these options.”
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 11 Offshore Rigs
- BSEE: Italy's Eni Begins Drilling Oil Well In Alaska's Beaufort Sea (Dec 27)
- Eni 'Mission Impossible' Points to Seismic Shift for Big Oil (Dec 22)
- Sanction-Proof Oil Rig Beats US Policy From Cuba to Russia (Dec 19)
Company: MEO Australia Ltd more info
- MEO Australia Seeks Shareholder Approval to Rename Firm as Melbana Energy (Sep 28)
- MEO Australia: 4 Companies Interested in Beehive Farm-Out Deal (Sep 12)
- MEO Australia Provides Update on Projects in Australia, NZ & Cuba (Aug 15)