KrisEnergy, Eni Execute Deed for Transfer of Neon's Stake in Vietnam Blocks
KrisEnergy Ltd. (KrisEnergy or the Company), an independent upstream oil and gas company, referred Tuesday to the announcement dated April 15 in relation to the partner update for its Vietnam contract areas, Block 105 and Block 120.
Pursuant to the default and subsequent withdrawal of Neon Energy (Song Hong) Pty Ltd (Neon Energy), a deed was executed Aug. 11 between Eni Vietnam B.V. (Eni Vietnam), KrisEnergy (specifically, its wholly-owned subsidiaries, KrisEnergy (Song Hong 105) Ltd (KrisEnergy 105) and KrisEnergy (Phu Khanh 120) Ltd (KrisEnergy 120)), Neon Energy and its parent company, Neon Energy Limited. The deed formalizes and effects the default settlement and transfers of Neon Energy’s 25 percent working interests in Block 105 and Block 120 to Eni Vietnam and KrisEnergy, proportionately. The completion of such transfers is pending government approval.
Upon completion, Block 105 will be held by Eni Vietnam (66.67 percent) and KrisEnergy 105 (33.33 percent) and Block 120 will be held by Eni Vietnam (66.67 percent) and KrisEnergy 120 (33.33 percent).
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Offshore Mozambique Block Goes to Eni (Oct 17)
- Offshore Mexico FPSO Contract Goes to Modec (Oct 12)
- Eni Makes New Gas Discovery in Egypt (Aug 30)
Company: KrisEnergy Ltd. more info
- Singapore's Keppel To Buy New Bonds Of Struggling KrisEnergy (Nov 03)
- KrisEnergy Spuds Bangora-6 Development Well in Bangladesh's Block 9 (Sep 05)
- Singapore's KrisEnergy Warns Debt Covenants May Come Under Stress (Aug 15)
Company: Neon Energy Limited more info
- Rampart to Acquire Neon Energy's 80% Interest in Permit WA-503-P Off WA (Mar 30)
- Government Approves Change in Equity Stakes in Blocks 105, 120 Off Vietnam (Feb 16)
- Neon Energy Reimburses MEO Australia After Terminating Merger Proposal (Dec 24)