DNO Continuing Operations at All Iraq Oil Fields
OSLO, Aug 7 (Reuters) – Oil producer DNO is continuing operations in Iraq's Kurdistan region, the firm said on Thursday, even as Islamic State militants extended their gains in northern Iraq, in the same region where the firm's key operations are located.
"We continue to conduct operations at all DNO sites throughout Kurdistan within our established security protocols," a spokesman said in an emailed comment. "Needless to say, we are in regular contact with the authorities and closely monitor developments."
(Reporting by Balazs Koranyi, editing by Terje Solsvik)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds