First Gas Commences at Lishui 36-1 Field Off China's Zhejiang Province
Lishui 36-1 gas field is located 93 miles (150 kilometers) away from Wenzhou city Zhejiang province, with an average water depth of approximately 26 feet (84 meters). The gas field has 4 producing wells, and its primary production facilities include a comprehensive platform and a processing terminal.
CNOOC Limited has 51 percent working interest in Lishui 36-1 gas field and acts as the operator, while its partners, Primeline Energy China Limited and Primeline Petroleum Corporation, hold the remaining 36.75 percent and 12.25 percent working interest, respectively.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- China's Surging Gasoline Exports Hurting Regional Refiners (Jan 15)
- Shell and CNOOC Eye Closer Petchems Collaboration (Oct 24)
- Uganda Expects to Miss Target for First Oil (Sep 24)
Company: Primeline Energy Holdings Inc. more info
- Primeline to Commence Arbitration Against CNOOC Over China's Offshore Block (May 25)
- Primeline Enters into Phase 2 Exploration of Block 33/07 in East China Sea (May 05)
- Primeline Begins Arbitration Over Zhejiang Gas' Breach of Sales Contract (Apr 18)