WorleyParsons Clinches Brownfield EPCM Contract for Woodside's NWS Project
WorleyParsons Limited reported Monday that the company has been selected to provide engineering, procurement and construction management (EPCM) services under a "Brownfield EPCM Services Outline Agreement" for the Woodside operated North West Shelf Project in Western Australia.
Under this framework agreement, WorleyParsons will deliver brownfield EPCM services for both onshore and offshore assets.
The services will be led and executed from WorleyParsons’ Perth location, which has been delivering brownfield engineering, project and portfolio management services for two decades.
“We are extremely pleased to provide a program that will help support Woodside operated North West Shelf assets in the years to come” said Andrew Wood, CEO of WorleyParsons.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Offshore Australia Contract Goes to KBR (Oct 11)
- Pipe Dream? Chevron, Woodside Vie to Shape Australia's LNG Sector (Jun 15)
- Chevron Unveils Shared Vision for North West Shelf Infrastructure Stimulus (May 16)
Company: WorleyParsons more info
- Kazakhstan Wellhead Megaproject Gets Design (Nov 13)
- Five-year Sabic Deal Goes to WorleyParsons (Nov 07)
- TCO Awards EPCM Support Services Deal for Tengiz Expansion Project to KPJV (Jul 12)