BW Offshore Takes 100% Ownership of Petroleo Nautipa FPSO
Floating production platform supplier BW Offshore announced Thursday an agreement with Yinson to take 100-percent ownership of the FPSO vessel Petroleo Nautipa.
The floating production, storage and offloading vessel has been jointly owned by BW Offshore and Yinson through a joint venture company called Tinworth Pte. Ltd. BW Offshore has now agreed to pay $49.3 million for the 50-percent stake in the FPSO acquired from Yinson along with $10 million for the working capital in Tinworth.
The transaction is expected to be completed during 3Q 2014.
The Petroleo Nautipa is currently operating for Vaalco Energy in Gabon under a firm charter contract until 3Q 2020, with options for an additional two years.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- Keppel Wins $89M Deals for Work on 3 Floating Facilities, 1 Pipelay Vessel (Jul 08)
- BW Offshore Secures 3 Year Contract Extension for FPSO BW Pioneer (Apr 26)
Company: Yinson Holdings Berhad more info
- Keppel Bags $88.4M Contracts, Including Two Conversion Projects (Dec 31)
- Addax Extends Yinson's FPSO Charter Contract for $129M (Oct 20)
- Yinson Seals Tanker Deal With Premuda, Vessel Meant for Future FPSO Project (Sep 30)