Ezion Sells Two Australian Subsidiaries to AusGroup for $44M
Ezion Holdings Limited (the Company and together with its subsidiaries, the Group) announced Wednesday that the Company has entered into a sale and purchase agreement dated July 22 (the S&P Agreement) with AusGroup Limited (AusGroup), pursuant to which AusGroup shall purchase, and the Company shall sell, the Company’s entire shareholding in Ezion Offshore Logistics Hub Pte Ltd (EOLH) and Teras Australia Pty Ltd. (Teras, together with EOLH, the Targets) (the Proposed Sale) for an aggregate consideration of $44 million (SGD 55 million).
1. Information on EOLH and Teras
EOLH, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Company, is an investment holding company incorporated in Singapore with an issued and paid-up share capital of $79,980 (SGD 100,000) comprising 100,000 ordinary shares.
EOLH has the following direct and indirect wholly-owned subsidiaries:
- Subsidiary of EOLH
- Ezion Offshore Logistics Hub (Tiwi) Pty Ltd or EOLH (Tiwi): Engaged in the business of operating a port and a marine supply base providing, inter alia, administrative, storage and logistics support to various vessels, including those from oil and gas projects in the region. However, EOLH Tiwi is still in the process setting up the port and the marine supply base and has yet to fully commence operations
- Ezion Offshore Logistics Hub (Exmouth) Pty Ltd or EOLH (Exmouth): Dormant
- Subsidiary of EOLH (Tiwi)
- Indigenous Marine Logistics Pty Ltd or IML: Dormant
Teras, a company incorporated in Australia and a 90 percent-owned subsidiary of the Company, provides ship chartering services and maritime training to indigenous workers in Australia with an issued and paid-up share capital of $1.18 million (AUD 1.25 million) comprising 1,111,111 ordinary shares.
2. Information on the Proposed Sale
View Full Article
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Singapore's Marco Polo Marine Seeks To Delay Bond Payment (Sep 14)
- AusGroup Signs Deal with Technip for Work on Shell's Prelude FLNG Project (Jul 14)
- CB&I Kentz JV Extends Contract with AusGroup for LNG Projects in Australia (Dec 24)
Company: Ezion Holdings Limited more info
- Ezion, PIO Form JV to Suport Development, Production Work by NOC (Jul 15)
- Ezion, Sinotrans & CSC Form JV to Tap China's Offshore Wind Farm Market (Jul 01)
- Ezion to Jointly Market 2 Service Rigs Being Built by a Chinese SOE (Jan 13)