AWE Releases Kan Tan IV After Completing Drilling at PMP 38158 Off NZ
Australia's AWE Limited, as Operator of Petroleum Mining Permit 38158 offshore Taranaki, New Zealand, reported Monday that plug and abandonment operations for the Oi-1 and Oi-2 exploration wells have been completed and that the Kan Tan IV (mid-water semisub) was released at 13:00 hours (1.00 pm) NZDT Saturday, July 19.
The Joint Venture partners in PMP 38158 are:
- AWE Limited (via subsidiaries) (Operator): 57.50 percent
- New Zealand Oil & Gas (via subsidiaries): 27.50 percent
- Pan Pacific Petroleum (via subsidiaries): 15.00 percent
The Joint Venture partners in the Oi-2 exploration well are:
- AWE Limited (via subsidiaries) (Operator): 31.25 percent
- New Zealand Oil & Gas (via subsidiaries): 18.75 percent
- Pan Pacific Petroleum (via subsidiaries): 50.00 percent
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Waitsia Gas Project Exceeds Pre-Production Expectations (Dec 22)
- Waitsia JV Approves 2017 Development Activities Budget (Dec 09)
- AWE Commences Gas Sales from Stage 1 of Waitsia Gas Project in Perth Basin (Aug 29)