CNOOC Completes Development Work at LS36-1 Gas Field Off Eastern China
China-focused exploration and development company Primeline Energy Holdings Inc. (Primeline or the Company) reported Wednesday that the development of its LS36-1 gas field (Development) in Block 25/34 offshore eastern China has been completed and it is ready for commissioning and first gas production.
As previously announced, the last part of the development work was the laying of the last 1.86 miles (3 kilometers) of the gas sales pipeline, connection to the provincial gas grid and final commissioning. The construction of the final 1.86 miles (3 kilometers) of gas sales pipeline was completed June 26 and CNOOC, as operator, has confirmed that the final connection to the facility of the downstream buyer, Zhejiang Provincial Gas Development Co. was completed July 1. The final joint commissioning program is in the process of being agreed by CNOOC and Zhejiang Gas and it is expected that trial gas production will start soon. A separate announcement will be made when gas production commences.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Uganda Expects to Miss Target for First Oil (Sep 24)
- Uganda's National Oil Firm, China's CNOOC Sign Exploration Deal (Sep 06)
- Hammerhead-1 Strikes Offshore Guyana (Aug 30)
Company: Primeline Energy Holdings Inc. more info
- Primeline to Commence Arbitration Against CNOOC Over China's Offshore Block (May 25)
- Primeline Enters into Phase 2 Exploration of Block 33/07 in East China Sea (May 05)
- Primeline Begins Arbitration Over Zhejiang Gas' Breach of Sales Contract (Apr 18)