Cosco Zhoushan Delivers Launch Barge SapuraKencana FLB-1
Cosco Corporation (Singapore) Limited (the Company) reported that Cosco (Zhoushan) Shipyard Co., Ltd (Cosco Zhoushan), a subsidiary of the Company's 51 percent owned Cosco Shipyard Group Co., Ltd, has delivered a floatover launch barge, “SapuraKencana FLB-1”, to its Malaysian buyer.
The delivery documents were signed by and between Cosco Zhoushan and TL Offshore Sdn. Bhd. recently.
The floatover launch barge measures 525 feet (160 meters) in LOA (length of all), 124.47150.72 feet or 37.94/45.94 meters in breadth and 32.61 feet (9.94 meters) in depth.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- SapuraKencana: Short-Term Industry Outlook Uncertain (Dec 08)
- Malaysia's SapuraKencana Posts 7.1% Gain in 2Q FY17 PAT to $27M (Sep 29)
- SKTLO Bags $65.3M Contracts for Work Offshore Malaysia, Vietnam (Sep 01)
Company: Cosco Corporation (Singapore) Ltd. more info
- Cosco Delivers 2 Jackups to Foresight Group and a PSV to a European Buyer (Aug 25)
- Cosco Incurs $27M Net Loss in 2Q 2016, Revenues Fell 11% to $566M (Aug 08)
- Cosco, KS Energy May Sell KS Orient Star 2 if Offer Covers Building Cost (May 17)