Wood Group Kenny Scores New BP Azerbaijan Contract
UK engineering firm Wood Group Kenny (WGK) reported Tuesday that it has won a $60-million call-off contract with BP Azerbaijan to provide engineering and project management services for the Shah Deniz 2 subsea execution phase.
WGK, which has worked with BP on the Shah Deniz project since 2008, said the award of the contract is in addition to the subsea engineering work currently being carried out under a global agreement with BP covering engineering and project management services in the North Sea, Angola and Gulf of Mexico.
WGK CEO Steve Wayman commented in a company statement:
"We have worked with BP Azerbaijan for a number of years and the award of this contract enables us to extend and reinforce that long-standing relationship. We are proud to continue our work with BP in this key region and look forward to using the knowledge we have built up in the previous project phases, and applying it to BP Azerbaijan's benefit during the production phase."
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Eni Secures Two Deals for Oman Blocks (Jan 14)
- BP Plans to Drill 6 More Wells in Azerbaijan (Jan 10)
- GOM Subsea Contract Goes to TechnipFMC (Jan 09)
Company: Wood Group Kenny more info
- Wood Group Secures GWF-2 Services Contract from Woodside (Feb 22)
- Wood Group Wins Brazil Platform Contract with PetroRio (Jan 07)
- Wood Group Secures Subsea Engineering Contract with BP (Oct 29)