Tullow Appoints New Director
Africa-focused independent Tullow Oil announced Monday that it has appointed Mike Daly to its board as a non-executive director.
Tullow said that Daly joins the firm following a successful 28-year career at BP, where he held a variety of senior business management and exploration positions. Most recently, he was BP's Executive Vice President Exploration and a member of BP's Group Executive team until January 2014.
Daly is also a member of the World Economic Forum's Global Agenda Council on the Arctic, an advisory board member of the British Geological Survey and a visiting professor at the University of Oxford.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Eni Secures Two Deals for Oman Blocks (Jan 14)
- BP Plans to Drill 6 More Wells in Azerbaijan (Jan 10)
- GOM Subsea Contract Goes to TechnipFMC (Jan 09)
Company: Tullow Oil more info
- Uganda Expects to Miss Target for First Oil (Sep 24)
- Offshore Namibia Dud Dims Outlook for New Play (Sep 24)
- Total Joins Tullow-operated Block Offshore Guyana (Sep 13)