Tullow Appoints New Director
Africa-focused independent Tullow Oil announced Monday that it has appointed Mike Daly to its board as a non-executive director.
Tullow said that Daly joins the firm following a successful 28-year career at BP, where he held a variety of senior business management and exploration positions. Most recently, he was BP's Executive Vice President Exploration and a member of BP's Group Executive team until January 2014.
Daly is also a member of the World Economic Forum's Global Agenda Council on the Arctic, an advisory board member of the British Geological Survey and a visiting professor at the University of Oxford.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 32 Offshore Rigs
- BP Returns To Solar With Investment In Lightsource (Dec 15)
- BP: 2017 'Massive' Year for Global Upstream Projects (Dec 07)
- BP Seeks Stake In Cairn Energy Senegal Assets (Nov 20)
Company: Tullow Oil more info
- UK's Tullow Oil Lifts Outlook On Higher Crude Prices, Output (Nov 08)
- Tullow Oil Signs Exploration Contracts Offshore Ivory Coast (Oct 11)
- Britain's Tullow Launches Oil, Gas Exploration In Zambia (Aug 11)