Russian Energy Minister Says ExxonMobil, Shell Committed to Russia
ST PETERSBURG, Russia, May 23 (Reuters) – Russian Energy Minister Alexander Novak said on Friday that oil majors Royal Dutch Shell and Exxon Mobil have confirmed their commitment to Russia and are eager to continue their work there.
"(They're) eager to continue work on projects in Russia," Novak told the St Petersburg International Economic Forum.
(Reporting by Vladimir Soldatkin; Writing by Lidia Kelly, editing by William Hardy)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Offshore Australia Project Marks Step-Change (Jan 16)
- Venezuela Will Remap its Caribbean Oil, Gas Prospects (Jan 09)
- Offshore Guyana Wildcat Spuds (Jan 07)
Company: Royal Dutch Shell plc more info
- Truce Reached over Canadian Shell Pipeline (Jan 10)
- Louisiana Petchems Unit Starts Up (Jan 07)
- Shell Extends Jackup Contract in Trinidad (Jan 02)