MEO Extends Notice Dates for Eni to Farm-in to Permit NT/P68 in Timor Sea
MEO Australia Limited, an independent oil and gas company, announced Friday that it has agreed with Eni Australia Limited (Eni) to extend the notice dates under the NT/P68 Farm-in Agreement (FIA) for the second Heron well in the Timor Sea, offshore northern Australia and the option for Eni to acquire an additional 25 percent participating interest in the Blackwood area to Aug. 29.
MEO’s CEO and MD Jurgen Hendrich, commented on the announcement:
“These modest extensions provide the requisite time to complete the integration of the technical evaluation of the discovered resources and determine the appropriate next steps.”
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- Eni Promises Richer Returns After Exploration Success (Mar 16)
- Egypt's Potential Gas Surplus Could Feed Global LNG Glut (Feb 20)
- Egypt With Eni to Fast-Track Zohr Gas Output, Minister Says (Jan 31)
Company: MEO Australia Ltd more info
- MEO Australia Seeks Shareholder Approval to Rename Firm as Melbana Energy (Sep 28)
- MEO Australia: 4 Companies Interested in Beehive Farm-Out Deal (Sep 12)
- MEO Australia Provides Update on Projects in Australia, NZ & Cuba (Aug 15)