Anadarko Raises Dividend By 50%
May 13 (Reuters) - Anadarko Petroleum Corp boosted its quarterly dividend by 50 percent on Tuesday, its second increase in less than a year.
The oil and natural gas producer will pay a dividend of 27 cents on June 25 to shareholders of record by June 11.
Anadarko previously increased its dividend last August.
Shares of Anadarko rose 0.6 percent to $101.45 in after-hours trading. As of Tuesday's close, the stock has gained 27 percent so far this year.
(Reporting by Ernest Scheyder; Editing by Steve OLrflofsky)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds