UMW Naga 5 Heads to SC 63 in Palawan Basin to Drill Baragatan Prospect
Nido Petroleum Limited (Nido or the Company) on behalf of the Service Contract 63 (SC 63) Joint Venture partners Nido Petroleum Philippines Pty Ltd, PNOC-Exploration Corporation (PNOC-EC) and Dragon Oil Plc (Dragon Oil), reported Monday that the UMW Naga 5 (400' ILC) jackup commenced mobilization from Singapore to the Baragatan location in SC 63 in North West Palawan Basin offshore the Philippines on Friday May 2 at 6.15 pm AEST.
Nido will update the market once the jackup arrives on location at SC 63 which is anticipated to take 10 to 12 days.
Keppel FELS, which build UMW Naga 5, delivered the KFELS B Class jackup to UMW Oil & Gas Corporation Berhad last week.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- UAE's Dragon Oil in Talks with Turkmenistan on $10B TAPI Pipeline (Nov 27)
- Dragon Oil to Maintain Production Rate of 100,000 Bopd for 5 Years (Aug 07)
- Elliott Advisors Says ENOC's Offer Undervalues Dragon Oil (Jul 17)
Company: Nido Petroleum more info
- Philippines' Galoc Phase 3 Oil Field Development Plan for Start-up in 2019 (Aug 17)
- Partners Nearer to Further Development of Galoc Oil Field Offshore Palawan (Jul 14)
- Otto Energy Completes Sale of Galoc Production Co. Stake to Nido for $106M (Feb 17)
Company: PNOC-Exploration Corporation more info
- PNOC EC to Invest $182M in Philippines Oil, Gas Projects in 2016 (Apr 07)
- First Gas Flows From New Offshore Platform at Philippines' Malampaya Field (Oct 06)
- Philippines DOE Approves PNOC-EC's Transfer of 10% Stake in SC 63 to Nido (Jan 09)