Senex Fails to Find Gas at Sprigg-1 Well in PEL 514 in SA's Cooper Basin
Planet Gas Ltd, an energy explorer with interests in conventional and unconventional oil and gas in Australia, gave an update Tuesday on the Sprigg-1 exploration well in South Australia's Cooper Basin as reported today by the operator Senex Energy Limited (Senex).
Senex are quoted: “No net pay calculated with a gas show in the Paning Member. Well suspended pending evaluation of test results”.
The Sprigg-1 prospect is located in the central eastern sector of PEL 514 in the South Australian Cooper Basin.
Planet Gas holds a 20 percent project interest in PEL 514 while Senex Energy Limited (Senex), holds an 80 percent interest and is the operator. The Sprigg-1 well forms part of the initial farm-in agreement and second agreement with Senex. Planet Gas is free carried for the program.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Senex Wins Australia Gas Field, Aims To Start Producing In 2019 (Sep 05)
- Senex Welcomes South Australian Govt's $18.4M Pledge to Develop Gas Supply (Sep 09)
- Australia's PEL 444 Partners Swap Seismic Data with Senex, Bridgeport (Jun 02)
Company: Planet Gas Limited more info
- Planet Gas Updates on Drilling at Bagheera East-1 Well in SA's Cooper Basin (Oct 15)
- Senex Finds Oil Shows at Bagheera East-1 Well in Cooper Basin's PEL 514 (Oct 13)
- Senex Prepares to Drill Bagheera East-1 Well in PEL 514 in SA Cooper Basin (Sep 26)