Marine Contracting to Supply Mooring, Riser Systems to Petrofac
Marine Contracting Pte Ltd., a subsidiary of offshore marine consultancy firm Global Maritime, announced Wednesday that the company has been awarded a contract by Petrofac South East Asia Pte Ltd. covering the replacement of mooring and flexible riser systems for an floating, production, storage and offloading (FPSO); “FPF-003”. The FPSO is located in the Jasmine Field outside Thailand.
The offshore campaign for the project is due to commence in June 2014. As part of the SOW, Marine Contracting Pte Ltd. will provide Petrofac with project management, engineering, various procurement, logistics and offshore operations, to replace portions of the FPSO’s six mooring wires and the existing 8 inch flexible production riser.
Marine Contracting Pte Ltd., headquartered in Singapore, specializes in full scope of Project Management and Engineering, Transportation and Installation, Decommissioning and Salvage, and IMR work.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Iraq And Petrofac Sign $369MM Deal To Build Majnoon Crude-Processing Plant (Aug 13)
- Petrofac To Sell 49% Of Mexican Operations (Jul 30)
- Petrofac Extends North Sea Contract with Chevron (Oct 05)
Company: Marine Contracting Pte Ltd. more info
- Marine Contracting Moves Cendor MOPU to Batam in Indonesia for Upgrade Work (Dec 02)
- Marine Contracting Sets Up Base in Perth to Tap Growth in Australian Market (Oct 28)
- Marine Contracting Bags Bridge Contract for Cantarell Field in GOM (Sep 18)