JKX Says Ukraine, Russia Operations Continue Without Disruption
March 27 (Reuters) – London-listed oil and gas producer JKX Oil & Gas Plc said operations continued without disruption in Ukraine and Russia, where the company has its primary production assets.
JKX said it expected gas realisations to remain stable in Ukraine and to rise in Russia.
Profit from operations after exceptional items jumped to $9.2 million for the year ended Dec 31 from $5.8 million a year earlier.
Revenue fell about 11 percent to $180.7 million.
Average production increased 18 percent to 9,731 barrels of oil equivalent per day.
(Reporting by Karen Rebelo in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds