Norway's Ormen Lange Outage Extended
OSLO, March 25 (Reuters) – An outage at the Nyhamna gas plant on Norway's west coast, which processes gas from Royal Dutch Shell's Ormen Lange field was extended into Tuesday, gas system operator Gassco said in a market message.
The outage is expected to cut Norway's gas output by 18 million cubic metres (mcm) on Tuesday after a 24 mcm cut on Monday and will last until around 1330 GMT on Tuesday.
(Reporting by Balazs Koranyi, editing by Terje Solsvik)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Shell Exec Says Canada Pipeline Debacle Won't Affect LNG Decision (Sep 24)
- Silvertip Subsea Contract Goes to McDermott (Aug 07)
- Canada Crude Differential Seen Staying High As Refiners Take Downtime (Aug 03)
Company: Gassco more info
- Norway's Gassco To Improve Transparency Of Gas Flows, Outage Reporting (Apr 03)
- Gassco: Norway's 2017 Gas Output At Least The Same As 2016 (Jun 07)
- IKM Ocean Design Wins Johan Sverdrup Contract (Sep 14)