BSP Awards T&I Contract to McDermott's Unit for Offshore Brunei Project
McDermott International, Inc. (McDermott) disclosed Thursday that one of its subsidiaries has been awarded a contract by Brunei Shell Petroleum Company Sdn. Bhd. (BSP) to transport and install offshore structures for Champion Waterflood B2/3 project offshore Brunei.
The scope includes the transportation and installation of four jackets in 82-98 feet (25-30 meters) of water depth. The project is included in McDermott’s fourth quarter backlog, with completion expected in the third quarter of 2014.
“Brunei Shell Petroleum is one of Asia’s largest energy companies, and we are pleased to engage them on a project in the region. We believe this award demonstrates our client’s confidence in McDermott to perform the project safely, efficiently and in accordance with the project schedule,” said David Dickson, president and CEO.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Subsea Contract Features Made-in-India Element (Oct 03)
- Thailand Olefins Project Goes to McDermott (Oct 01)
- Silvertip Subsea Contract Goes to McDermott (Aug 07)
Company: Brunei Shell Petroleum more info
- McDermott Secures Brunei's Offshore T&I Contract (Jun 21)
- McDermott Bags Offshore Pipeline Deal for Brunei's Champion, Ampa Fields (Nov 12)
- KCA Deutag Bags Contract to Construct, Operate Land Rig in Brunei for BSP (Jun 23)