Nido Ups Participating Interest in Baronang PSC in Natuna Sea to 15%
Nido Petroleum Limited (Nido or the Company) reported Monday that, in accordance with the terms and conditions of the farm-in agreement with Lundin Baronang BV (Lundin), the Company has exercised its option to increase its participating interest in the Baronang Production Sharing Contract (Baronang PSC) in the Natuna Sea, Indonesia from a 10 percent participating interest to a 15 percent participating interest.
Nido further advises that Feb. 21 drilling at the Balqis-1 well location within the Baronang PSC reached the 13.375 inch casing point, at a depth of 2,519 feet (768 meters) Measured Depth (MD). Once casing is set, Lundin will drill ahead through the Arang Formation to the planned 9.625 inch casing setting depth at or around 4,734 feet (1,443 meters) MD.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 2 Offshore Rigs
- Output At Lundin's Grieg Field Back To Normal After Forties Outage (Dec 27)
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
- Lundin Board Proposes Malaysia, France, Netherlands Asset Spin Off (Feb 13)
Company: Nido Petroleum more info
- Philippines' Galoc Phase 3 Oil Field Development Plan for Start-up in 2019 (Aug 17)
- Partners Nearer to Further Development of Galoc Oil Field Offshore Palawan (Jul 14)
- Otto Energy Completes Sale of Galoc Production Co. Stake to Nido for $106M (Feb 17)