Turkey's TPAO Says In Talks With Exxon, OMV, MOL For Joint Oil Exploration
ISTANBUL, Feb 19 (Reuters) - Turkey is holding talks with international oil companies for joint oil exploration in Black Sea, the head of state-owned exploration firm TPAO said on Wednesday.
TPAO was in talks with U.S. oil giant Exxon, Austria's OMV and Hungary's MOL, Besim Sisman, acting general manager of TPAO told reporters.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds