OneSubsea Inks 5Y Subsea Frame Agreement with Woodside
OneSubsea, a Cameron & Schlumberger company, signed a five-year frame agreement with Woodside to supply subsea equipment and services for developments in offshore Australia.
The agreement covers the potential to provide subsea engineering services, subsea production systems and life of field services.
OneSubsea opened a new facility in Perth, Australia in 2013 which was built specifically to support the growing business needs in the Australia region and will provide the life of field services to Woodside under this agreement.
OneSubsea CEO John Carne stated, “I am very excited to establish this agreement with Woodside. They are a major supplier of LNG in Australia with a large portfolio of future prospects where reliable subsea technology will play an important part. OneSubsea welcomes the opportunity to support Woodside in their development plans.”
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- Chevron Starts LNG Output at Australia's Wheatstone (Oct 09)
- Global LNG: Faltering Supply Prompts Short-Covering Price Rally (Aug 11)
- Woodside Sees Output Growing 15 Pct Over Next Three Years (May 23)
Company: OneSubsea more info
- OneSubsea Bags $300M Contract for Greater Enfield Project Off Australia (Jul 15)
- OneSubsea Secures Zohr EPC Contract (Jun 21)
- Aibel Appoints New President, CEO (Jun 14)