TH Heavy Engineering Lands Topside Deal for Kinabalu NAG Project off Sabah
TH Heavy Engineering Berhad, a Malaysia-based engineering and marine contractor, revealed Wednesday that its subsidiary, THHE Fabricators Sdn. Bhd. (TFSB) has received a Letter of Award from Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd (PCSB) Jan. 28 for the supply of a topside for the Kinabalu Non-Associated Gas (NAG) Development Project in Malaysia, the firm said in an announcement on local stock exchange Bursa Malaysia .
Under the contract, TFSB will carry out procurement, construction and commissioning of the KNPG-B Topside PH II for the NAG Development Project located at Kinabalu Deep & East Production Sharing Contract, 34 miles (55 kilometers) west northwest of Labuan, offshore Sabah.
Work on the contract is scheduled for completion in approximately 18 months.
The NAG Development Project, comprising the Kinabalu East and Kinabalu West fields in water depth of 180 feet (55 meters), is part of Petronas' Sabah Integrated Gas Development Project. Gas and condensate from the project will be delivered to the Sabah Oil & Gas Terminal and the Labuan Gas Terminal.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Petronas-Saudi RAPID Refinery To Receive First Oil Cargo By End-Sept (Sep 13)
- Petronas Eyes South Sudan Oil Blocks (Sep 11)
- Sources: Aramco Plans To Ship First Crude Oil To Malaysia JV Refinery (Sep 04)
Company: TH Heavy Engineering Berhad more info
- TH Heavy Engineering, McDermott End Partnership in Malaysia (Sep 26)
- Malaysia's THHE Receives More Winding-Up Calls (Aug 01)
- Malaysia's THHE Not Given More Time from JX Nippon to Complete Layang FPSO (Jun 01)