Gassco: Test On Troll A, Repaired Compressor in N.Sea to Run Later in Feb
OSLO, Feb 5 (Reuters) – Production capacity at Norway's biggest gas field, Troll, may be up by 20 million cubic metres per day during Feb. 12-20 while operator Statoil runs tests on a repaired compressor, gas pipeline operator Gassco said on Wednesday.
The test was earlier due to run on Feb. 7-15.
The Troll A platform has seen reduced production capacity since January last year due to a defective compressor, reducing gas production capacity by 34 mcm per day.
(Reporting by Gwladys Fouche, editing by Terje Solsvik)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Big Oil Reuses Platforms in Latest Cost-Cutting Trick (Nov 15)
- Tight Oil, Shale to Drive Majors' Output to New Highs (Oct 16)
- Shell, Equinor Commit to Tanzania LNG as They Await Host Accord (Oct 16)
Company: Gassco more info
- Norway's Gassco To Improve Transparency Of Gas Flows, Outage Reporting (Apr 03)
- Gassco: Norway's 2017 Gas Output At Least The Same As 2016 (Jun 07)
- IKM Ocean Design Wins Johan Sverdrup Contract (Sep 14)