Harkuya-11 Mobilizing to Drill Balqis-1 Well in Baronang PSC in Indonesia
Nido Petroleum Limited (Nido or the Company) reported Wednesday that the firm has been advised by Operator Lundin Petroleum that the Hakuryu-11 (425' ILC) jackup has commenced the tow to the Balqis-1 location in the Baronang Production Sharing Contract (PSC), Republic of Indonesia.
The Balqis-1 well will be followed by the Boni-1 well which will be drilled as an exploratory side-track well from the same surface location as Balqis-1.
Nido will provide a further update to the market on the commencement of drilling operations at the Balqis-1 well.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 2 Offshore Rigs
- Output At Lundin's Grieg Field Back To Normal After Forties Outage (Dec 27)
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
- Lundin Board Proposes Malaysia, France, Netherlands Asset Spin Off (Feb 13)
Company: Nido Petroleum more info
- Philippines' Galoc Phase 3 Oil Field Development Plan for Start-up in 2019 (Aug 17)
- Partners Nearer to Further Development of Galoc Oil Field Offshore Palawan (Jul 14)
- Otto Energy Completes Sale of Galoc Production Co. Stake to Nido for $106M (Feb 17)