Fairmount Marine Delivers ENSCO 5004 to Malta
Fairmount Marine, a Dutch-based marine contractor for ocean towage and heavy lift transportation and a part of the Louis Dreyfus Armateurs Group, reported Thursday that it has safely delivered ENSCO 5004 (mid-water semisub) to Malta at the end of a voyage that began offshore Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
"The towage of rig ENSCO 5004 from Rio de Janeiro to Malta took about 5,782 nautical miles and during the voyage speeds well over 7 knots were reached," Fairmount said in a press release.
Ensco plc has indicated Dec. 17 that ENSCO 5004 was mobilizing to the Mediterranean for contract preparations ahead of work for Mellitah Oil & Gas B.V. from 2Q 2014 to 4Q 2016 at an average dayrate of mid $310,000s.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Manages 64 Offshore Rigs
- Ensco Acquires Atwood Oceanics, Lays Off Staff (Oct 10)
- Lamprell to Compensate Ensco for Delay in Delivery of ENSCO 140 (Aug 29)
- Lamprell Delays Delivery of Jackup to Mid-August Due to Technical Issue (Jul 27)
Company: Fairmount Marine more info
- Fairmount Successfully Tows FPSO Petrojarl Knarr to Norway from South Korea (Sep 22)
- Fairmount Marine Tows Naga 3 Jackup to Block 15-2 Offshore Vietnam (May 28)
- Fairmount Marine Tows Naga 3 to Vung Tau, Vietnam to Prepare for JVPC's Job (May 02)