Wood Group ODL Bags Contract for BP's North Sea Business
Wood Group PSN reported Sunday that Wood Group ODL has scored a five year, multi-million pound contract to provide document control and information management services to BP’s North Sea business.
The contract was awarded through a competitive tender process and is effective January 2014. It marks 11 years continuous service to BP by Wood Group ODL.
“We have worked closely with BP to develop an operations management system and standardize the process for managing document control,” explained John MacGillivray, Wood Group ODL’s UK general manager. “This new five year contract signals BP’s ongoing confidence in our people and services.”
A Wood Group PSN business, Wood Group ODL also maintains other contracts with BP globally to deliver operations procedure manuals and training and competency assessments.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 32 Offshore Rigs
- BP Returns To Solar With Investment In Lightsource (Dec 15)
- BP: 2017 'Massive' Year for Global Upstream Projects (Dec 07)
- BP Seeks Stake In Cairn Energy Senegal Assets (Nov 20)
Company: Wood Group more info
- Wood to Design Pioneering LNG Platform (Oct 17)
- Wood Group Wins Total Refinery Maintenance Contract (Oct 11)
- Ichthys LNG Subsea Contract Goes to Wood Group (Sep 06)