WorleyParsons Bags $400M Deal to Provide Program Management Services to KOC
Australia-based WorleyParsons Limited announced Wednesday that Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) has awarded WorleyParsons Kuwait a 5 year $400 million contract for the supply of program management services. The contract serves to support KOC to achieve its objectives of reaching optimum capacity in its oilfields and enhancing its facilities by the most efficient and economical means available.
The contract provides project management, co-ordination, planning, design, engineering, construction management, contracting, procurement, project controls and other services for construction of new facilities, up-grading of existing facilities and transfer of technology.
KOC Deputy CEO (Major Projects & Technical Services), Esam Al- Houti, said "This contract is important to support KOC's comprehensive on-going program of major projects and is considered critical to the day-to-day business and future development of the company's facilities. WorleyParsons is well qualified to perform the required services and has previously demonstrated their added value over the last 20 years during which they executed similar services for KOC.”
WorleyParsons’ CEO, Andrew Wood, said "WorleyParsons is delighted with this award and we are confident that our long term partnership with KOC will continue to form the basis for the successful achievement of KOC’s objectives.”
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Saipem to Build Pipelines for Kuwait Refinery Project (Aug 16)
- Weir Oil & Gas Secures KOC Wellhead Contract (Nov 07)
- Amec FW Clinches KOC's FEED Contract to Upgrade OGC in Kuwait (May 27)
Company: WorleyParsons more info
- TCO Awards EPCM Support Services Deal for Tengiz Expansion Project to KPJV (Jul 12)
- WorleyParsons Bags EPCM Contract for BP-Operated Assets in Caspian Region (Apr 14)
- WorleyParsons Lands Deal for Ophir's Fortuna Project in Equatorial Guinea (Apr 13)