Det Norske Picks Statoil Executive as New CEO
OSLO, Oct 8 (Reuters) - Norwegian oil minnow Det norske appointed Statoil executive Karl Johnny Hersvik as its new CEO, it said on Tuesday.
The firm said that Hersvik, Statoil's Senior Vice President for Research and Development, will take up his new post on 1 May 2014.
(Reporting by Balazs Koranyi)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
- Statoil Greenlights $6B Flagship Arctic Oil Project (Dec 05)
- Partners to Invest in New Gas Module at Troll C Platform (Nov 07)
Company: Det norske oljeselskap ASA more info
- Det Norske Completes Merger with BP Norge, Creates Aker BP (Sep 30)
- Lundin Granted Drilling Permit Offshore Norway (Sep 20)
- Det Norske Increases Production Guidance for 2016 (Sep 14)