Petronas Appoints Keith Collins as CEO of Vestigo Petroleum
Malaysia's national oil and gas company Petroliam Nasional Bhd (Petronas) announced the appointment of Keith Collins as CEO of Vestigo Petroleum Sdn Bhd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of its upstream arm Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd.
Collins, who takes office Oct. 1, has over 30 years of experience in management, drilling and well completion, and field development activities. He previously helmed Petrofac in Malaysia and has a strong technical and business background.
“We are confident that under Keith’s leadership, Vestigo will be well-positioned to take on new opportunities and thrive on challenges ahead,” said Mohd Anuar Taib, Chairman of Vestigo Petroleum.
Vestigo Petroleum was incorporated this year to focus on the development and production activities from small, marginal and mature fields in Malaysia and overseas.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- After Europe's Gas Market Disasters, LNG May Come to the Rescue (Dec 12)
- Petronas Unit Agrees Share Swap With Shell's Africa Operator (Dec 05)
- Malaysia's Petronas Asked To Exit Myanmar In Protest Of Rohingya Crisis (Nov 08)
Company: Vestigo Petroleum Sdn Bhd more info
- MISC's MaMPU1 to Commence Ops at Vestigo's Anjung Kecil Field Off Sarawak (Sep 30)
- PETRONAS Appoints Vestigo Operator of Malaysia's Berantai RSC (Jul 21)
- Ophir Production Cuts First Steel for Ophir Project WHP in Malaysia (Mar 08)