Jurong Shipyard Delivers Noble Mick O'Brien
Singapore-listed Sembcorp Marine Ltd.'s subsidiary Jurong Shipyard announced Thursday that it has delivered a newbuild jackup Noble Mick O'Brien (400' ILC) to Noble Corporation.
The delivery of Noble Mick O'Brien marks the completion of the first of six Friede & Goldman JU3000N design jackups that Jurong Shipyard is building for Noble Corporation. The jackup is expected to commence work in the Middle East in October.
"The delivery of the Noble Mick O'Brien is testimony of the good rapport and teamwork by the Noble and Jurong teams in ensuring that the rig is of the highest standards and best-in-class. We have complete trust in Jurong Shipyard's capacbilities and we look forward in confidence to the timely delivery of our rigs by the yard," Scott Marks, Noble Corporation's senior vice president, engineering, said in Singapore daily The Strait Times.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Manages 28 Offshore Rigs
- Sembcorp Marine Delivers World's Largest Jackup Noble Lloyd Noble (Jul 18)
- Oil Industry Maintains Country Club Culture During Downturn (May 23)
- Freeport to Pay Noble $540 Million to Not Use 2 Oil Rigs (May 10)
Company: Jurong Shipyard more info
- NADL, Jurong Shipyard Extend Standstill Agreement for West Rigel (Jun 08)
- Maersk Drilling Acquires Newbuild Jackup from Hercules Offshore for $190M (May 27)
- Sembcorp Marine Dismisses EIG's Allegations on Sete Brasil Investment (May 25)