WorleyParsons Wins Deal for Buckskin, Moccasin Production Facility
WorleyParsons has been selected by Chevron U.S.A. Inc. to provide engineering services for the Buckskin and Moccasin oil and gas production facility to be located in the Lower Tertiary Trend of the outer Continental Shelf of the Gulf of Mexico in the United States. The Buckskin prospect is owned by Chevron, Maersk Oil, Repsol E&P USA Inc. and Samson Offshore LLC, while the Moccasin prospect is owned in part by Chevron and Samson.
Under the contract WorleyParsons, together with its subsea division INTECSEA, will execute the pre front end engineering design preliminary design phase for the deep water subsea architecture, riser interface and topside facility design for the oil and gas production semisubmersible. WorleyParsons will also manage a hull subcontractor to execute the hull preliminary design.
The work will be performed at WorleyParsons and INTECSEA offices in Houston, USA.
Commenting on the award, the CEO of WorleyParsons, Andrew Wood, said: “We are extremely pleased that Chevron has selected WorleyParsons and INTECSEA to deliver the preliminary design phase of the Buckskin and Moccasin project. This is an excellent example of the integrated offshore project delivery capabilities of WorleyParsons and INTECSEA. Chevron is one of our top global customers and we look forward to building upon our strong working relationship."
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- CB&I, Chevron Lummus Global, Saudi Aramco Launch 'Crude-to-Chemical' JV (Jan 18)
- Oil Producers Want New Hearing on Impact of Magellan Proposal (Jan 17)
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
Company: WorleyParsons more info
- TCO Awards EPCM Support Services Deal for Tengiz Expansion Project to KPJV (Jul 12)
- WorleyParsons Bags EPCM Contract for BP-Operated Assets in Caspian Region (Apr 14)
- WorleyParsons Lands Deal for Ophir's Fortuna Project in Equatorial Guinea (Apr 13)